Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dr. Seuss

At work the other day I was talking with my boss and another co-worker about an email we received from our accountants in Houston. This email discussed all the new and different taxes that will become part of all of our lives in the very near future! Honestly, it makes ones head spin and then one wants to sit in a corner and cry.

Here is an email that I received the other day that seems to really tell it how it is.

FYI- This is my blog and only my opinions are expressed here and those opinions are subject to change. Not likely this time though!



I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.

I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.

I do not like when Congress steals,

I do not like their secret deals.

I do not like this speaker Nan,

I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'.

I do not like this spending spree,

I'm smart, I know that nothing's free,

I do not like your smug replies, when I complain about your lies.

I do not like this kind of hope.

I do not like it. nope, nope, nope!