Monday, February 16, 2009

"What you are about to witness IS potentially....

so dramatic, so emotionally difficult we decided out of respect for the parties involved to keep the taping of tonights show as intimate as possible." What the heck? So we were wrong with the Jillian/Melissa finale, but tonight I decided that Jillian was not the right one.(I did decide this and proclaim it out loud after their date, long before she got sent home!) Okay, so why the secrecy? Thoughts anyone? Maybe he chooses to be with Deanna, maybe Melissa's parents show up and they just need their privacy...Maybe, Maybe and more maybe's. I am going to still say that Melissa will get the final rose, proposal and the ring.Molly still bugs me and she does not get emotional or show affection like Melissa does! Label me confused for the next 2 weeks and may the best(Melissa)woman win.








2 comments:

Veronica Tyler said...

I was thinking it was Melissa's parents who show up - I'm glad Jillian went home...

"Jillian, as I watched your video message it hit meet - every time you say again it would have grated on my every nerve for the rest of our lives...so I'm falling for you, I'm just not in love with you."

Anderson Family said...

hahaha! I dont know what to think anymore! Molly is still my final pick but she has started to bug me also! I Cannot wait for the next 2 weeks! aaahhhaahhh