Saturday, February 14, 2009

THE FIRST STAKE IN THE WEST INDIES MISSION HAS BEEN APPROVED!

This new LDS Stake will be created in Trinidad the weekend of Feb.28th-March 1st. This is an exciting time for the West Indies mission. I know that every year for the last 3 years the number of baptisms has doubled and in the year 2008 the mission baptized a total of 2012 West Indies people who were waiting for a missionary to find them.I (borrowed) two of these pictures from Sister Robison off of the West Indies mission blog. The one of President Robison right after he got the call the the Stake had been approved and the West Indies mission blog header. It is to beautiful to not include here. I know that the West Indies is a very special and unique mission and we are so blessed that Elder Andy and all the missionaries who have previously served or who are serving now were all an amazing part of this Stake being approved. "I never said it would be easy,I only said it would be worth it"










1 comment:

Melissa Hernandez said...

So fun to have a missionary out! I had to comment on your 5 things about you post, I am totally going to try the milk duds in my popcorn, we do Peanut M&M's in our microwave and movie popcorn, it's to die for!! I know I am so excited to see the bachelor, I still think it 's going to be Melissa. I think what's her name that got voted off last week, was all owed to her CRAZY mom...psychic, and buring dead doves, what the heck????