Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A360, Heard of It? Yeah, Me Neither Until Today!

This morning at work I was going through my email and I had many new emails in my Junk Mail. This is normal for me as I have resumes coming in from 3 states right now for different positions that we are hiring for. None of this was unusual at all. I clicked on the first one with the word Resume in the subject line. No sooner had I done this (opened no attachment) my computer instantly freaked out and all sorts of things were downloading and I couldnt cancel or stop them. After "it" finished there was a new icon on my desktop that said A360 and it was the same colors as the AVG software is.What is a girl to do when this happens?




(It totally felt like this by the way)


She immediately calls her IT guy who is a...


And he makes her computer ALL BETTER! Thanks, MATT!

No comments: