Monday, February 2, 2009

Skip Goal Call Monday.. Instead a Bachelor Post








I seriously have not watched The Bachelor or Bachelorette since Andrew Firestone and Trista Sutter. However, single dad Jason caught my eye and I have been watching ever since. It was sad to see Stephanie go home tonight as, I really loved the date they had with her daughter Sophia. I think she just looked a little too old, too botoxed or too something, I couldn't put my finger on it for sure. Something was just off with her.Since she is out I am very much hoping for Melissa to be the one who gets the proposal and the gorgeous ring.The previews for next week make me wonder if this is possible. Don't you hate the way shows are edited to make you think one thing is going on but it really isn't that way at all?

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Yes I too hate the way the tv shows edit the previews! And I was a little sad about Stephanie leaving. I think she has better intentions than Whats her name that went rock climbing! But My final pick is Molly!!!!!

Veronica Tyler said...

Yes, I hate it, it's like don't show us at all!

Mike called Stephanie Skelator, and I think she could gain 10-20lbs and be beautiful....

I want Molly to win and I think Naomi should have gone home last night...

Melissa Hernandez said...

I agree, I LOVED Stephanie, but she looked more like his older sister than a hot little girlfriend. I am putting my money on Melissa, they just got it when their together!