Saturday, February 14, 2009

TaGgEd by V... 5 of my Addictions... Like that is all I have!

-THESE ARE LISTED IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER-

I am addicted to flip flops! You will find these on my feet even at 10 degrees or a foot of snow on the ground and always at Bear Lake. My feet hate to be in shoes (foot claustrophobia-LOL) and they are just too cute. Check out the ones with the ribbons, they can be so casual or dressed up with a little heel. They go to the beach or to work (at least my work) anywhere I go they go. (and who knew they came in cake?!?)








I gots to have my reality TV.(The Bachelor in 2 days!)


Movie theater popcorn eaten with Milk Duds. (make caramel popcorn right in your mouth) I can't be the only person with this one can I?




I love blogging. I love to see what is going on with all my friends and family. I have to thank Meliss for giving me her blog address when I ran into her at Iggy's!



Downey..... I love Downey liquid, it can't be the Downey in the detergent.The lavender vanilla is by far my favorite. I hate the Downey ball, enough said.





However, this little scent below now has my full attention and has replaced my Downey for the time being. The lavender lilac scent reminds me of the lilacs at my Grandma Nielsen's house and it smells so good. (also comes in detergent and dryer sheets) :)




2 comments:

Kaitlin and Taylor Dance said...

You absolutely aren't alone with the milk duds and popcorn, it's a movie must for me & Taylor!!

Veronica Tyler said...

I've tried the milk duds and popcorn, I just don't dig it, love them both seperatly.....

Thanks for playing!