Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Editing, Shmediting...


Okay, so did any of you see last night's episode? I am sure you all did. However for those of you who have the episode DVR'd you need to go back and replay the rose ceremony! In my previous blog about The Bachelor I said that the way shows are edited totally make me the viewer think things are going one way and then it is totally the opposite.Last night Melissa was the last girl to receive her rose, in the episode it had already shown Molly and Jillian getting their roses and YES Naomi needed to go home... there was no way that Jason was going to let Ty be around "crazy put a dead dove in the fridge" and "reincarnated lady who said that Jason was once a mother in some previous life" I know you agree with me on that... back to the rose ceremony... if you watch it back when Melissa gets her rose there is STILL a rose on the table and Jillian does NOT have a rose in her hand when Melissa is offered the "FINAL" rose of the night! HA! Editing is not my friend but my DVR tells and shows all. So Melissa obviuosly received the 2nd rose and Jillian the last rose. I really liked Jillian's family and we felt so bad for Melissa and we loved her friends,so we think (hope) those two are the final two.Molly has started to bug us... so we are on the record with Melissa and Jillian and we will have to see more to choose who we think the winner should be!

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

WOW you are very attentive! I cant wait to go and replay it! I am still on the record saying that Jillian and Molly are his final 2! and prob Molly as the final one!!?? We will have to see what next week brings!!

Veronica Tyler said...

To be honest, Molly has started to bug me too. Just in this last episode, but I really don't like Melissa for some reason - maybe it's her stretchy pants, all two inches of them... - I don't know.