Wednesday, October 14, 2009

West Indies Dreamin....

As I look out my window today at the grey clouds, minimal sunshine, lack of blue skies and the wind blowing the leaves off the trees I found myself thinking about the most beautiful place in the world. The place where my son, Andy was "lucky" enough to spend 2 years of his life in service (of course I know it had nothing to do with luck). Here are some of his pictures from the West Indies Mission. I wasn't blogging when he was serving so periodically I think I will post some of his pictures and some poignant parts of letters he emailed home to his family each week. I read a few today. I still get the chills when I read them. I hope you will too.












3 comments:

Chy said...

Justin my husband went there on his mission also. A year after we were married he took me back for 2 weeks, we stayed with some members....it was AMAZING! We say all the time that we want to go back, we will someday! It's not only beautiful but the people there are also amazing.

Veronica Tyler said...

Beautiful!

Heather Joy Jones said...

I can probably fit you in during that time. Send me your phone number or e-mail @ joyphotographybyheather@gmail.com and I'll confirm on Monday the time. Does that work?