Thursday, October 22, 2009

Let Me Introduce My Daughter The......



HUNTER....Not what you expected right? She went over to the Hunting Club for the deer hunt last weekend with her Dad, brothers and Grandpa Croft.Yep, she stayed from Friday night-Sunday night! Her brothers came home Sunday afternoon and said she was a die-hard and a real trooper.Kenz shot her first grouse with her Grandpa Croft's 20 gauge shotgun. I think shes got the "fever" and can't hardly wait to go back with them again this weekend. Women usually "lose" their menfolk during the hunting season, and I was used to that but now to lose the girl child too? Oh my!




This says it all... you might see one of these on her bumper real soon.



Kenz and her Dad, you didn't think she got this from me did you?



I see a subscription to this in her Christmas stocking this year! And, her Christmas list may have things on it from Remington,Winchester, Bushnell or maybe just a gift card to Cabelas will work this year! :) Nah..

1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

I thought she must have been forced to go.... I see I was wrong!