Friday, October 23, 2009

This Might Not Apply To You..... BUT

For those of you that work or have ever worked in an office building with multiple bathroom stalls in the womens restroom, this just might apply to YOU. Now, I remember those friends of mine that frequented the womens restoom with me (you know who you are) when we all worked at "The Verg". We all selected and kind of adopted one very specific stall as our own. Mine was the first one on the left as you walked in the door, and didn't you just hate walking in the there and seeing the door to "your" stall shut, with someone else occupying your space, without asking, without thinking that you might be coming in there 5 seconds after them. Shame on them!!

Well, needless to say I have worked in the same office building now for over 4 years. And, yes, i have chosen that one special stall to call mine. My stall was just fine on Friday when I left it. Clean and tidy and in working order let's say.



This is how I found my stall on Monday of this week. It is now Friday, one whole week has elapsed and it's not looking like fixing my stall is high on anyones To Do List any time soon. It does throw a tiny wrench into my day, when every day I go in with hope only to find no repairs have been made.

Please, Mr. Maintenance Man, move fix the third stall on the left to the top of your To Do List. It will make me very happy!



PS- Mr. Maintenance Man, Thank You so much for getting rid of the "rose, old lady smelling" air freshener in the womens restroom and replacing it with...



the new cinnamon apple air freshener... It almost smells like Christmas in here.



I will definately archive this one as a "Rant" and not a "Rave" TGIF!!!

1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

This made me smile... Memories... lol!