Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My DVR Is Going To Explode......

Let me be the first to say, I Love Fall TV! but,this year there seems to be a plethora of pilots for new shows which are competing for my DVR's attention on any given night. TV Guide says 102 new shows this Fall season. No wonder my DVR is working overtime and wants to go on strike! Last night I tried to set it to record something new and instead of giving me the regular "recording conflict, resolve by priority" my DVR said "I wont, I cant, dont make me!" It is tired! So I have deleted multiple timers and have decided on just a few of the new shows to record. Some of my new fav's are listed below. Of course, the oldies but goodies still have the highest priority on my DVR- Grey's, Brothers and Sisters, New Adventures of Old Christine, Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race etc.






Courtney Cox is sooo funny in this one...



Thought this one might be cheesy, but so far has held my attention



Remember Dharma and Greg? This one is just as funny!



This one is my New Fav of this season! I loved her on ER and now she is fabulous as an attorney!



I record The View everyday while I am at work, and Sherri Shepherd is seriously so funny! I havent made a decision whether or not I will keep watching this one. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it' not. I thought for sure with a name like that though it would be an instant smash! :)



So I can stay entirely productive while I am playing new show critic, I have begun to make Kenz an "Afghanistan" (as Andy calls it) or afghan for her new room. She asked me if I would make her one and I have gotten quite a bit done since I started on Sunday during General Conference! Pics when I am finished!



What new fall shows are you watching in your house? I would love to know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm disappointed that glee's not on your list. you should check it out!

Veronica Tyler said...

Well - I still watch Survivor every Thursday cause I'm in love with Jeff....

And on Wednesday before Cougar town I love the new one with Patricia Heaton and the janitor from Scrubs, and the mocumentary ont the family. Other than that I watch the food network and thats about it! Oh, and Biggest Loser of course.