Friday, September 18, 2009

You Could Call It An Addiction.....For Sure

Okay, for the last month I have had a slight obsession, addiction or whatever you want to call it with Cheerios! Plain. Old. Cheerios. Not Honey-Nut,not the yogurt kind,just plain jane Cheerios. I buy several of the big boxes at a time.I have even made a Cheerio "run" if I think that I might be running low. I don't put milk on them (hate the sogginess) I just pour them in a bowl and eat them with a spoon! YUMMO! I can't get enough of them.I carry a big box to work with me and I eat them at my desk. My co-workers ask every day "More Cheerios?" they think I am NUTS.I eat them at home, some days that is all I eat all day is Cheerios. I don't mean all day I eat Cheerios but I have had many just Cheerio days! The fascination doesn't appear to be going away any time soon either.Oh well..the box says in 4-6 weeks my cholesterol will be lower! BONUS!






No comments: