Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh, We Just Can't Stand the Cuteness.....

IF only you could see the old lady on the other side of the camera..... Andy asked me one day when we had Tayten if I would love another grandchild as much as I love Tayten...or if Tayten is just so special because of the circumstances, or because he was the FIRST or who knows why... I am positive that I will be absolutely over the moon with each and every grandchild that comes along!! I am sure it won't happen for quite awhile so Tayten is it for right now!






2 comments:

jhjonze said...

I know from experience with Trae's grandparents (the Jones ones have 5 now) that each one is amazing to them! They would be happy with an entire football team of grandkids!

Veronica Tyler said...

Mary thought we wouldn't love Maggie as much as we love Bracken - but they come, and your heart just grows and loves them too!