Monday, September 21, 2009

H & M Man

When Andy and Al went to Vegas for Spring Break they bought this cute little H&M ourfit for the Bug before he was even born! We hadn't even tried it on him and it looked so small, but when we got it on him the jeans were a little big and the sweater was just about right! The jeans were a little long so Auntie Al rolled them and then he was seriously stylin'.With the weather turning colder I think he is going to be able to wear this a few more times! There is nothing cuter than our chunky monkey, and yes, I still am in love with his baby feet!







3 comments:

Vicki said...

Sheri... you have an amazing blog and that sweet grandbaby of yours... I can't wait until I'm a Grandma...it will probably be a long time... Josh is not into "dating"... he would rather just "hang out". It's so great to see you happy... take care! Vicki

Melissa Hernandez said...

I LOVE baby H&M!! My parents live 3 hours from the mall of america, so when we go there i stock up clothes for the girls. I even e-mailed the company and explained that they needed to bring it to utah (after all we have a huge baby population in this state!!!)

Veronica Tyler said...

I bet Andy and Alison have a ton of fun buying for that sweet boy!