Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Boogie Man Came To Visit..... Was It a Dream?

Last night I had the most terrifying, scary, seemingly real, wake up in a cold sweat, heart pounding dream I have had since Andy was on his mission and I was faithfully reading the Trinidadian News on a daily basis! I don't know why, I had no problem going to sleep, out by 930 At 3:33am I woke up in such distress and fright I can't believe I didn't wake Kenz up.



This is how I spent the rest of the night.... No.Joke.People.



All day long I couldnt help thinking about the dream... wondering what it meant, are they just dreams, trying to analyze my dream online ( there's some crazies out there)... I read something the other day that said your outer environment is a reflection of your inner environment.What does this mean? My inner and outer environment are CHAOS? Is a dream a part of all that? Do I need some Feng Shui assistance in my bedroom? This has occupied my thoughts all day long.

I think I will start a new collection of these little knick knacks! Not really my stlye at all, but I definately think it couldnt hurt right now!



It is now 1030 Kenz has been asleep for 2 hours.So here is to Sweet Dreams of puppies, babies, flowers, rolling waves, palm trees and TGIF for me. What are sweet dreams for you?

2 comments:

The DeMille Digest said...

Wow...that sounds terrible. Chris often has some pretty terrible dreams too. I, myself, hardly ever dream at all...at least not that I remember. The worst dreams I had were when I was younger and would dream about spiders getting me...hence, why I suffer from arachnophobia. Also...I wanted to let you know that you seem like a GREAT grandma!

Veronica Tyler said...

I'd stay away from Dream Catchers....I'm sure there is something more trendy to sooth your sleep!