Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cut and Color?








Kenzie has been attending Cosmetology School on work release from Mtn.Crest for the last 2 weeks.After the first day I wasnt sure she was going back, it was all so overwelming to the new girls but she has loved it ever since! Surprised? I'm not! This is right up her girlie alley! She has her cute little smock and her cute little kit and it brings back good times from all the friends that I made in school!! Only about 1000 haircuts, or something like that to go! Go get 'em Kenz!!

2 comments:

Veronica Tyler said...

I'll let her cut my hair, wax my eyebrows and give me a pedicure... just to help her get her #'s in of course :) Just say when!

Heather Joy Jones said...

Kenz really would be good at this! Thanks so much for putting a button on your blog. You are awesome!