Monday, September 14, 2009

We Heart This Bug!

Isn't this the sweetest boy? As you can see he still is blowing lots of bubbles, being cuter every day (is that possible?) and getting bigger every time we see him. Everyone who sees him says "Oh that is so, Colby!" We kinda have to agree! Colby tried out the sling that Andy and Al gave him at the shower and Tayten just looked around and loved it! He was like a little bug in a rug! Too Cute! Tell me if that isn't the cutest booty around....this is one of Colby's favorite outfits for Tayten. It is a 3 months though and I think yesterday is the last time our chunky monkey will be wearing this one!
Last night Chris, Holly and the kids came over and brought Tayten a huge tote full of baby toys and an awesome high chair. I totally feel like I have the Grandma house now that there is a high chair in my kitchen.Thanks guys, we cant wait to show Tayten the Tickle me Elmo and his Aunt Kenz's favorite Barney! The weekend can't come soon enough for this Grandma!











1 comment:

jhjonze said...

He is so cute! Don't you love the Bumbo?