Tuesday, April 20, 2010

There's A New Blogger In Town...

My sweet daughter Kenzie has started her own blog. She used to tell me only "old ladies" blogged but a lot of her friends blog now. I told her how much fun it seriously is and we sat down one night and she hopped on board the Blogger train. You can check her out at astoldbykenzie.blogspot.com! Or she is listed on my sidebar as My Favorite Fruit! You are sure to hear and see stories of an almost 19 year olds perspective on cosmetology school, her "famous" family (Famous Footwear), Our Bug, and all other sorts of drama or non-drama that goes on in her life! Go check her out and show her some love!

One down and one to go... We gotta get Alyson blogging. I think as soon as USU graduation is over on May 8th she will join the fun!

1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

What a cute picture of Kenz!