Friday, April 9, 2010

I Think I Can, I Think I Can...

Get your tail Bella! Look how he gets a little more serious in each picture. Tayten loves the dogs when he comes over. He especially loves it when Colby gets them playing and Tayten just giggles hysterically. Bella is very protective of Tayten, I still think Aggie is a bit jealous of him and well Cabo is indifferent, other than they have all learned that Tayten drops food on the floor when he is in his high chair. So Tayten's dinner time turns into doggy snack time! Win/Win!





Isn't he getting sooo big? Today for some reason he looked to us like he had grown right up since Tuesday! What a lil' man!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

He is getting big! He is so handsome. :) It's crazy how much they grow in just a few days, sometimes I feel like it is overnight.