Monday, April 26, 2010

Faves

These are 4 of my FAVORITE people ever! I love how much time we spend together, just hanging out, going out, watching movies, working in the yard, laughing, shopping, just being a family!! I love that Kenz and Alyson text me all day while they are at work and school! I treasure the relationships that I have with each of them. Colby, Andy and Kenz are the best kids a Mom could ever wish for! How did I get so lucky? Alyson is the best daughter in law. She just fits into our family like she was always meant to be there.She has shown me what a MIL/DIL relationship should and could be and she is an awesome "sister" to Kenzie and Colby! I count all of them as blessings every single day! Love You Guys!

1 comment:

The DeMille Digest said...

What a sweet post! It sounds like you are not only lucky to have them as kids but they are lucky to have you as their mom! I hope when my kids are older we can have as great a relationship!