Monday, January 10, 2011

White Flag & Sleep is Under Rated

I am so close to throwing in the white flag and surrendering. 2011 has already kicked my rear a few times and has been a bit overwelming if I might add. And, it is only the 10th day of 2011.
Just THREE little posts below this one, I said 2011 had to better, different etc. and so far NOT.SO.MUCH.

However, I have gotten some really good sound sleep the last 3 nights, Thanks,to Dr. Goates and my new friend Lunesta I do feel a bit more optimistic about life.Colby said I even had a little spring in my step tonight! I just might make it until Spring decides to show up! If it could just hurry... Amazing though what a H.U.G.E difference sleep, blissful sleep can make to ones mental outlook. Sleep is definately under rated!

No comments: