Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye...Hello

I say good-bye to 2010 and not only good-bye but a BIG FAT Good Riddance! I am so glad that 2010 is done, over, finito, GONE! I felt the same way about 2009 too, but that is a completely different story and this is supposed to be about moving forward to a different kind of a year. And by different, I mean BETTER.

And, by BETTER I mean, healthier,smarter, happier,brighter,grateful,kinder,blessed,slower,quiet, peaceful,generous, prayerful,and full of opportunities and love.Welcome 2011 you couldn't have come at a more perfect time!

Look at the new year 2011 as a new book, the pages are fresh and blank. We are all going to put the words and pictures in our book.The book is called Life and New Years Day is the first chapter!
Happy Writing...

No comments: