Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Treats & A Flashback

I uploaded these pictures over a week ago but every time I go to write about this night I get a bit emotional. While Tayten was sitting on my new bar stools (thanks kids) enjoying his Temptation Cupcake I just stared at him and all I saw was Colby sitting there. Flashback 25 years to Colby sitting on a bar stool in an apartment in Aurora, CO. I honestly got tears in my eyes, seeing Colby in Tayten. How proud I am of my oldest son! He is an amazing daddy to Tayten and Tayten adores him! Tayten is always his first priority, he works so hard to provide for Tayten and he takes such sweet care of him. It melts my heart. Tayten has so many of Colby's characteristics that it is crazy!! The statement "Like Father Like Son" couldn't be more true. I love this sweet boy like nobody's business. Tayten was born on 5/23/09 (23, just like his Daddy, Grandma and Auntie Kenz) right when I was going through the darkest, saddest time in my life. It might sound crazy to say this little boy "saved" me but he did. Seeing him at least 3-4 times a week kept me going. Kept me sane. He was my miracle that I needed. I can't wait to watch him grow up!






No comments: