Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Take My Word For It...

One should NEVER attempt THIS



with very little time and a really old one of these...



because it is CERTAIN that your legs will end up like this (not my legs) and then one will choose to wear capris to work with 6 Band Aids on her ankles looking like she was in a street fight and they chose only to attack her ankles.One is lucky enough to work with the kindest people so they didn't say ONE word about the horror that ones legs were on this day.One might also choose to take off said Band Aids halfway through the day....because the blood has to be done oozing now right? WRONG



One might have felt much cooler had these been in her bathroom cabinet.One would have left them on all day.

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am laughing hysterically because right now my knees are killing me because Sunday I had the brilliant idea to shave my knees with a disposable razor (without water or soap) before heading out the door...I am soooo paying for it today!!!

Veronica Tyler said...

Holy Crap!