Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh The Legs On Our Boy....

In case you have forgotten, I love every single thing about Tayten, but I do have a few favorites right now. One has got to be this boys legs! They are softest, chubbiest, cutest little legs I have ever seen. I think you will have to agree with me on this one. Second, I love when he sucks his little bottom lip in. I was able to capture one really good picture of him doing this a few weeks ago.I think he might be the most photographed child out there! (Yes, Andy I will take just as many pictures of your children when they arrive one day!) We finally got batteries put in all the toys Chris and Holly gave Tayten and he loves the music. He would shake his booty when one particular song came on. Oh, the entertainment this wonderful boy provides. I am so grateful that he chose to come to our family, what a sweet little spirit he is. I can't imagiine life without this little guy!

Don't mind the drool on his shirt, I wanted some pictures with his "Little Brother" shirt, minus the bib. :)









No comments: