Monday, March 2, 2009

Dontcha Hate To Be Right, When You Want To Be Wrong?

Even though I knew EXACTLY was going to happen tonight I was still glued to the TV... Spoilers don't lie is all I gotta say! I still don't know what to think about it. I want more details, like how did the holidays go? What did you do when you were on vacation? Do you hate Melissa's parents now that you have met them? How confused is Ty right now? What did Molly's parents say to you when they saw you again? Will we get these answers tomorrow? And, the whole Deanna thing, was it not sooo lame?
I now have my Monday nights free again.... gym anyone?










4 comments:

Veronica Tyler said...

DITTO DITTO DITTO. When Deanna showed up I was like you had a 20 hour plane ride to think about what you were going to say and that was it? She looked lame - I wasn't impressed at all.

Then when Jason was telling Molly I thought you've had weeks to think about what to say, and that was it? A shot?

I was glued to it too - even though I knew, but I still was just hoping it would be Molly and they would be happy.

Anderson Family said...

So Here is what I am thinking...Or atleast what I want to think and believe.. They hired Melissa from the very begining... Jason was in on the whole thing with Melissa, and picked her and dumped her just for ratings...And he really wanted Molly all along...?? I want so much to believe this, because I thought Jason was a good guy, until last night...so If this is the case he is still not such a bad guy...

The DeMille Digest said...

Hey Sheri,
You and V are so nice to worry about me. It is a nice feeling to be missed! AND I also DITTO all your questions on the Bachelor. I actually really liked Melissa from the beginning. I liked Molly but she seemed to not quite open up us much as I wanted to see...so when Jason said that when he knew she was the one was when she was leaving and did open up...I totally felt the same thing...I thought, WOW she actually does like him and maybe he should give her more of a chance..

Melissa Hernandez said...

What the crap!!! I was so mad I wanted to throw my bowl of popcorn at the TV!!! He's a baby and he cries too much, it's all self inflicted, I don't feel bad for him that "his head" was so confused, I feel bad for his poor little boy that probably wonders who all these women are in his house???!! But now, I am pissed because I am going to be stuck watching the bachelorette because what's her name is the new bachelorette....uggghhhh!!!