Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Coming Soon.....


-Tatin Kamden Croft-
A poem for Daddy

It won't be long now daddy
Only 11 weeks to go

You have two little pictures
So you can see I'm really here
I can't wait to spend some time with you
And bring your life some cheer
I have ten little fingers
And ten little toes
Two little eyes
And a cute little nose

I can't wait to meet you
I know we both will have fun
I want a cuddle from my daddy
Show me life can be fun
I hold out my hand to you
Look into my eyes
I love you so much daddy
I will tell you no lies
I know you love me daddy
With every breath you take.
author-Baby Boy

1 comment:

Melissa Hernandez said...

-K- we will just keep the washer and dryer in our garage. You have my e-mail, do you have my phone number? Just give me a ring if they decide that they want them, and you can come snatch em' :O)