Monday, March 5, 2012

A Tate Funny

I have been thinking about this every now and again and keep telling myself I need to put it on my blog so I will always have it. Quite awhile ago, I don't know when it was for sure but we were all up at my parents house. Andy was up in my Dad's office with Tate where there are all the Senior pics of us kids, on display. I graduated from Logan High...



Class of '82



So you know what 80's hair looks like right? Big hair, feathered hair, lots of hair, teased hair, shellacked hair...





Andy was showing Tate the picture of me, and obviously there was no way to him that, that girl with the 80's hair could ever be his Grandma.... we were all sitting in the family room where we could hear the conversation upstairs continuing. Andy said "Tate that's Grandma" pointing at the picture again & and in his sweet voice that makes me melt Tate said "When she was a little boy?" Oh, how he makes us all smile!

No comments: