Saturday, March 24, 2012

Laid Back Birthday

Colby had been on the road for work all week and we weren't sure he was going to be able to come home for his birthday. I found out yesterday while at work that he was not going to be staying in MT for 4 more days that he was making the drive home. When I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday he said "watch the UNC game with everyone at your house!" Perfect! Those are my favorite nights, maybe not watching games but having everyone over, the girls would have preferred Lifetime but it is March Madness and it was Colby's birthday. UNC gave us all a HUGE stomach ache when they almost lost it in the final seconds, but they were victorious in OT. Anyway, a wins a win! With little time to plan or cook after work, it was an early game, I thanked Papa Murphy's for providing dinner/dessert. My boss suggested we try the Thai Chicken Pizza and we loved it! I think it will be a new family favorite. I bought some cookie dough, ice cream and toppings and we made homemade pazookies! Quick and yummy family dinner! We will be going "out" tonight for his official birthday dinner, Kabuki is calling his name! Can't wait!





No comments: