Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ho Ho Ho....Merry Christmas

Tonight we took Tayten to see Santa. I wish we would have taken him last year but we didn't so the pics will have to start this year. As you can see he was having none of it. We were really not surprised that this is the way he reacted. It is almost as if he is thinking to himself "If I don't look this really isn't happening, if I don't look this really isn't happening." He was too funny! He was all smiles once Daddy stood up and moved away, the candy cane didn't hurt either! Do you think they get ticked off when people bring their own cameras and just snap away?








1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

Hmm...I thought I commented on this last week,I guess I didn't hit save-

He is such a cute boy- this is the first year my kids haven't screamed when visiting santa-

Merry Christmas!