Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birthday Fun

After we got done shopping around at The Gateway we went to PF Changs for dinner. It is Andy's favorite place. Alyson bought Andy a dozen cupcakes at Vintage Cupcake in Ogden.Happy 24th Andy!


After PF Changs we headed directly to Temple Square. The crowds and lack of available parking made for the craziness that is to be expected 2 weeks before Christmas at Temple Square. We paid the $10 and parked under the conference center! Well worth it!

I still don't know all the things my Canon Rebel can do so I placed a call to my brother in law Craig for some photo advice but to no avail. So I walked around snapping shots on most of the settings and if I do say so myself I got some pretty amazing shots.Commence with multiple temple/lights/festive/favorite people pictures.









My Favorites


Andy and Alyson






No comments: