Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Flip Flops FOREVER!

If you've been around here long, or know me at all, then you know that I wear some sort of flip flops every single day (fancy ones, plain ones, cheap ones, bejeweled ones). So I found it funny yesterday when I googled flip flop, and it asked me if I wanted to see flip flop quotes, flip flop poems or flip flop sayings. Why, yes I do, I thought to myself... Some of the best I found on the good ole internet are listed below! I can't take credit for the genius that some of them are and no, I don't believe ALL of them, BUT they all made me laugh!


With the right flip flops you can do anything…

Don’t make me slap you with my flip flop!

I’m in a flip flop state of mind.

Bury me with my flip flops on!

Real Men don’t wear flip flops. (I totally disagree)

If you can’t wear flip flops there’s no use going!

Peace.Love.Flipflop.

May the flop be with you.

Flip Flops are shoes.

My Mom calls these slaps. (Not My Mom)

I may flip, but I won’t flop. Got that Hilary?

Sticks and stones make break my bones but flip flops will never hurt me.

Flip flop; flip flop… the sound of a democrat walking… Oops talking!



I am thoroughly LOVING my flip flop summer, hope all of you are too!

1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

Don’t make me slap you with my flip flop! is my favorite