Friday, March 12, 2010

G.R.O.W.

Since the sun has been out more and the temps have made it into the 40's for a few days in a row, I am starting to feel like my old self again. The long. long, long valley winters can take a toll on a girl. I'm just sayin'. I have always loved quotes. I have folders of quotes that I have collected over the years and I love to just sit and read them from time to time. This is on my calendar at work for the month of March. Yes, another calendar quote. I can feel Spring just right around the corner and this quote makes me smile every day at work.

"Plant the seeds of your dreams and weed out all the objections."



Oh, and can we talk about the W word for a minute? Yes, weeds! They have already made an appearance, right next to the tulips.

Welcome Spring!

No comments: