Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It Might Just Look Like A Snowman Threw Up In My Basement

I love snowmen,snowflakes,snow anything pretty much as long as it is of the house decor kind and not the outside freeze your butt off, slide off the road in all the snow kind. As we were decorating the house on Saturday Kenz, Al, Andy and Colby were admiring my "collection" of all things snow and snowmen related. Then my sweet sweet daughter chose to make the comment "It looks like a snowman threw up in here!" Hmmm. Yes, I do go out looking for new "snow" items each year. I found a cute snowlady this year at Hobby Lobby and a snowman christmas countdown and 2 other cutely scarved snowmen at Shopko while Al, Kenz and I were out shopping. We went on a search for Christmas stockings for Tayten and Alyson. We were able to find 2 that worked with the 5 we already had. Now there are 7 stockings "hung with care" on the mantel hoping Santa soon will be there.


Andy and Colby decided to make me the happiest mom in all the land on Saturday afternoon when they said they would put 2 new outlets above my kitchen cabinets so I could put lighted garland up there. I have always always wanted this and now thanks to my wonderful boys, my dream came true!!!


We have 2 trees up this year. One up and one down. I love them both. Al and I also decorated the little trees with new ornaments and put them on the porch with the snowman. When we were having dinner on Sunday night Al kept saying how cozy and pretty the house is and looked. I love my house all decorated for the holiday but I love the people that I share it with the most! Nothing makes us all happier than being together! We can't wait until Colby is done working in Vernal so he can be here with us all the time!

The first pic is of our Charli girl. The tree skirt was laying there ready to put under the tree and Charli just plopped down on it several times and just laid there. Andy was telling me that if there is a shirt or something on the floor she will always lay on that instead of just laying on the carpet! Silly girl, dont you know you are a dog? Course I dont think any of our 4 dogs know they are dogs!

















No comments: