Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jan's Birthday

I still have not perfected the habit of sitting down and writing a post each week. So here goes with the latest.On Saturday it was Jan's birthday and so the "girls" went to lunch at Blackstone (Jan's choice, she had never been). I told her how much we like it so we were all excited. Let's just say we had the WORST service I have had there since the week they opened. There was literally no one there but us and our server should definately reconsider her chosen profession, I kindly suggest one that probably doesn't have to do with serving or helping the public in general. Anyway we had a good time hanging out and catching up on everything that is going in our busy crazy lives.

Sunday afternoon Grandpa invited us all up to his house for cake and ice cream for Jan and Christopher's birthday. Grandma is in AZ with Anjanette waiting (still waiting as of right now) for the new arrival to their family. Jan brought her favorite cake from Sam's and I brought the ice cream. You can see in the pictures that I think Tereck was hungry for "pizza" and Bentlee loves her new pink shoes. Yes, I know it WAS Jan's birthday and she kind of sort of made it into one of the pictures. Happy Birthday, Jan!

No comments: