Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yesterday Was A Good Bus Day!

Every Tuesday and Thursday I get the pleasure of picking up Tate from his Mom for our visits! He is such a smart little kid, that he knows where every bus stop is, where every school bus is parked for the night, and let me tell you he can spot a bus of any kind at least a block away! Our boy is a genius! Yesterday it was a 17 BUS day! We hit the jackpot with driving by the CVTD terminal at just the right time! We saw 10 CVTD buses, 6 school buses and 1 commercial tour bus on our way home yesterday for a total of 17 buses! You have never seen a happier kid! I have looked all over "matchbox" or "hotwheel" type cars that are buses. If anyone knows where I can find some, please let me know! Tate would love to add these to his train and tractor collection.



No comments: