Friday, April 29, 2011

Didn't Think I Was One Of Those.....

But, I am! I did not get up at 2 early o'clock to watch the Royal Wedding, but last night I did set not one but two timers to record the royal happenings. There were so many channels airing this royal event so Jason and I chose to record the coverage on the BBC (we figured it would be the most royal & british??) and of course we had to get the live E Entertainment coverage with Giuliana Rancic! I fast forwarded (to the good parts this morning before work) the E coverage and it did not disappoint. Some of my favorite parts of the coverage are below, and I just don't have words for what Princess Eugenia, Beatrice and Victoria Beckham had on their heads. How in the heck do they stay on? I am fascinated by the Fascinators, are you? I loved Pippa's dress, and Her Majesty the Queen looked lovely in yellow. I have at least 12 hours of coverage to "tivo" through when I get home tonight, and guess that won't be a problem since it is snowing out my window right now! Cheerio!











No comments: