Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Happy 28th Colby!?!

Today is Colby's 28th birthday! He made me a mom. I am so proud of the person he has grown up to be. He is a hard worker, kind, generous, a family man, genuine and the most amazing father to Tayten. Tayten is his heart and his life! As Colby's mother it is so touching to see how this little boy lights up when he sees Colby. They are definately 2 peas in a pod. Their similarities are crazy, there are so many!

Last night we went out to celebrate Colby's birthday since Alyson and Kenzie have to work tonight. We went to the Iron Gate grill with my parents, our family & Aunt Ne Ne.

Happy Birthday, Colby! I love you more than you will ever know!












1 comment:

Kaitlin and Taylor Dance said...

Happy Birthday Colby!

You'll have to tell him that after Taylor rode up to Bear Lake with him and then back when he was talking to me he said "Colby is such a good dad. You can just tell how much he loves Tayten" and kept talking about that. I agree that he is! And Tayten is SOO cute!