Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Who Would've Thought.... It Figures!

On 8/30/10, we had the first valley snow on the mountains, in this season called fall???
August 30th sounds like summer still to me, but anyway on that day, with the first snow and all...

This is what I opened in the mail at work on that snowy, cold, August day. (that is so wrong to type)

That's right Christmas cards and way at the very back of the catalog, there were a few Thanksgiving cards. Just skipped right over, like we are headed straight into a deep freeze and Thanksgiving cards will not be necessary since Christmas is being thrown at us on a daily basis.You can now find Christmas decor in abundance from the local grocery store, to Wal-mart and beyond.I love summer, it is really good for my psyche, all of it.So I really hate when summer is delayed in arriving and then hustled out in August, like it has worn out its welcome or something.

What I guess I am trying to say is- "Isn't it ironic, don't you think?"- Alanis Morissette

No comments: