Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Eighteen Birthday Wishes

On June eleven, Riley turned eighteen! One day after he received his Eagle Scout award. There was some sort of deal there with his parents.. I am not sure of all the details but I think he came out a winner, right in the nick of time! I of course was lucky enough to celebrate with him at...wait for it... yes Texas Roadhouse. Seems to be a trending birthday theme this year, doesnt it? The day before I got a text from the birthday boy and it said " I am thinking about trying Aggy's tomorrow, is that okay?"... I had to remind him it was his birthday not mine (that's another story) and that Aunt Suz would be wherever he was celebrating the BIG 18!

After dinner we all headed up to Grandma & Grandpa T's for cake and some entertainment provided by us and WII.

Happy 18th to one of the most awesome and funny people we know! Love Ya!






No comments: