Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Going On The Record.....

I don't know where it came from, but the thought popped into my head, I dont have a disclaimer on my blog. I decided it was definately time to get one. So here we go....



Content- This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.

Changing my Mind- I'm a girl and that is what girls do best. Change their minds. Over time my thoughts and opinions may change. Its a sure bet that I'll change my mind and often. Posts are intended to give insight into our lives at the time the post is written, but not necessarily forever. Current posts may express different opinions than earlier posts.

Eternal Accuracy- The information in my blog is provided “as is” with no warranties, and confers no rights. I’ll do my best to make sure all the information, including links, are accurate at the time of posting but there’s no guarantee that information posted today will still be valid or accurate in the future.

Personal Offense- I promise to try my best not to knowingly injure, defame, or libel anyone. If you're bound and determined to find insult where none was intended feel free to close the window and not return.

Fictionally Factual- I’m not a doctor, lawyer, therapist or any other type of expert so what I write is not to be taken as fact, or any other shade of the truth. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Amen.

No comments: