Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Funnies



Tate has started to say so many things that just completely crack us up, so I am going to put them on the blog so we will always remember them. 
Last night he just kept them coming all night long...
  1. Tate was downstairs watching Monster Jam while I cooked dinner. Aunt Kenz walked in the house and went downstairs and Tate said while pointing his finger at her "I watching my show!" You think she has said that to him a few times? :)
  2. Kenz had come to pick up some more of her clothes to take to her new apartment and Tate was sitting on the kitchen counter helping me with dinner. Kenz asked him for a kiss good-bye and after the good-bye kiss he said "That tastes like a diet coke kiss!"
  3. Colby had just taken Tate to the bathroom and Tate poked his head around the wall and said to me " I spilled " to which I asked " What did you spill? " then he looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and said "My pee! " 
  4. After Tate got out of the tub last night, he was sitting on my lap. The windows were open and it smelled like one of my neighbors had a fire in their fire pit burning. I said to Colby "Do you smell the fire?" and Tate says " Grandma, it smells like a bear!"
I can't even begin to express how much I love this little boy! He is pure joy!

1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

I love the things they come up with, and more than 1/2 the time they aren't even trying to be funny - but I have the hardest time not laughing!