Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Treasure


One afternoon the wind was really blowing and I knew after I picked Tate up I wanted to take him to buy a kite. So we stopped at the Dollar Store, we looked at a few kites and he picked the ones he wanted. I then turned to look at something for just a minute and he had grabbed this pail and shovel, put his kites in it and was proceeding down the aisle filling his bucket with treasures. He was so cute, I literally couldn't stop laughing at him. He picked out 2 monster trucks, spiderman swim goggles for Bear Lake, the pail and shovel were for Bear Lake too! He ended up with a couple other $ store treasures and I couldn't say no.

He was so proud of his bucket of goodies he held onto the pail in the car all the way home telling me, "my bucket is safe Grandma, cause I holdin' onto it tight!" Tate was so excited to show his Daddy the things that Grandma couldn't say no to! Yes, I am a complete and total pushover for this little man. So be it! By the time we got home the wind was less than stellar for flying kites, Colby ran around like a mad man trying to get that kite up in the air for Tate, but no go! Next time the kite flying type of wind blows through, we are ready!

No comments: