Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lotsa Pictures, Little Words

Well, it has been a whole month since I have posted something on my bloggity blog, and one of my besties has been kindly encouraging me to do so..... so here goes..... This will be a post of M.A.N.Y pictures and yes, that is because I as Tate's Grandma I had a hard time choosing because a- he is the most photogenic child and b- he once again when he sees the camera he flashes that heart melting smile for me! So yes, Lotsa Pictures, Little Words.

Each Summer Colby gets Tate for one week of uninterrupted Daddy/Son time! Colby took the whole last week of July off from work and we headed to Bearadise. I think this is the name that is going to stick for the new cabin. It does feel like paradise at Bear Lake so Bearadise it is. It is gorgeous over there and the weather was perfect! Sunny, hot and blue lake and skies.

We did a lot of swimming, in the pool, hot tub and we went to the "beach" at the marina one day. The lake has risen 11 feet this year so far and created 9 new square miles of boating pleasure but that private beach we went to last year and any beaches for that matter are gone! Under water! There are signs everywhere that say "Beach Closed, High Water". Tate loved everything we did, and that's why this post has close to 50 pictures. Grandma could not choose!

Good times, good company and lazy days, at Bearadise.

It doesn't get any better than this!




















































1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

Last things first - Max has those same Thomas jammies, his are getting too little and I can see his belly peaking out from the bottom but won't let me put them in the too little bag...cute boys..

I'm glad you blogged ;) Tayten really is the cutest little boy, love his smile and I'm glad Colby (and you!) get a whole week!