Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Here!?!

Today's the Day. THE.DAY. The day my only daughter, my last baby graduates from High School. The last year has been a rough one, for many reasons and I often thought if we can just make it to Graduation. Well, here we are and I have so many emotions that I am a little surprised by. I wondered where she is my 3rd to graduate, would I be sad? Would I wish for her to stay my little girl? Would I be so proud of her I could cry? All of the above, over and over, minute to minute. She is such an amazing and beautiful girl! She is kind, sweet, funny and loves her family. She is talented in so many ways and she makes me smile and giggle EVERY SINGLE DAY! Today is the day that all your hard work has paid off. You did it! I love you, Kenz! I can't wait to see what the coming years have in store for you! Your future is so bright, you might need shades!!!Ha Ha! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

I bet it was a day filled with so many emotions! Congrats Kenz!