Thursday, February 11, 2010

Never Too Young To Call Dibs On The Remote

Now he just needs to learn to point it at the TV. Tayten and I had such fun tonight.We always do. He loves to play Fisher Price infant games online. The Peek A Boo are his favorite and he also really likes the Baby Einstein Symphony #2 with the train on You Tube.He is turning into quite the little dancer and gets his groove on when any music is playing. He keeps us laughing constantly.He is almost 9 months old and I can't believe how fast those months have gone! I am always fascinated by him and totally in love with this little boy! He just makes me smile, ALL.THE.TIME.

There are not enough words that can completely describe how I feel since Tayten came into my world.

In one word...

Blessed.










1 comment:

josh and nat said...

Glad you finally updated...he is so stinkin cute!