Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm Not One of THOSE Women.....

Who hides in her head under the covers and stays in bed all day when it is her Birthday! BUT..... I do reserve the right to say that this is the LAST Birthday I will be having and so consider me 45 FOREVER..... Okay? I think 45 is a good number. I like it. I know a lot of women stop counting at 30 but good things have happened since I was 30 so 45 it is.(Amazing how much clip art is out there for the 45th Birthday!! See below)

Thanks for all the Wonderful Birthday Wishes from the best family and friends I could ask for. You Guys Rock! I really don't know what I would do without you!

Oh yes, and a special thanks to Matt from work who told me this morning that- I am not a stick in the mud!! (this is our conversation from my Google Talk)

11:23 AM Matthew: Happy Bday hoser! (He's from Canada) eh?
me: Who told you?
Matthew: I am everywhere
11:24 AM and know everything.... didn't you already know that?
me: Yes you are
Yes I did
Matthew: did you not post it on quiknet?
11:25 AM me: No way
Its the last one I am having ever. Ha ha
Matthew: 39?
or how old?
11:26 AM me: Ha ha. 45 that's why I'm stopping
11:27 AM Matthew: really? 45. I wouldn't have pegged you in your 40's
11:28 AM me: Your a liar now. And remember I am a grandma and Colby is 26
11:29 AM Matthew: O yeah
forgot about that.
11:30 AM Well, most people in their mid-fortys have become slow sticks in the mud.
really, you don't come off as in your 40's
Heck I'm still in my 20's.
just one more year though
11:31 AM me: Its okay I am not one of those women that freaks out at birthdays and I will never be a stick in the mud. Ever
Matthew: good
we'll keep ya around then
11:32 AM me: Nice
11:33 AM Matthew: So are you not telling anyone about your birthday?

11:40 AM me: No
Matthew: O
Well, I just sent out a company wide email about it.
11:41 AM j/k
11:42 AM me: Funny i'll get you back

Thanks! Matt you made my day!










No comments: