Friday, May 29, 2009

Saran Wrap....What?

Since there are no new Tayten photos to post, here is the afore promised Saran Wrap photos of the newlyweds car! Colby,Ashley, Riley and Kenz drove to Sherwood Hills around midnight and 24 boxes of Saran Wrap later (layered with packing tape) and some not mentioned sentiments written on the car windows, their work was complete!
Come to find out Andy and Alyson's window was right by where the car was parked and they say they didnt hear a thing! I am sure those 4 were laughing up a storm so we assume the newlyweds must be sound sleepers! :)
Andy called me when I was on my way to Sherwood Hills to pick up some of their stuff before they headed to the airport, and asked me if "I had a razor knife in my car?" and me being the caring mom that I am had smuggled scissors (to Colby and Kenzie's frustration) into the car to assist in the removal of said tape and wrap. Boy,was Andy glad. It was raining cats and dogs at this point and they had that plane to catch. Assist to the Mother!













No comments: