Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Immediately Might Mean Next Week?









The excuse (scratch that) the reason that Tuesday night did not find me at the gym was a really good one! Veronica called me at work and asked me "If she could get her W2" which made me laugh really hard which I needed after this month of W2 calls, and then she asked if I wanted to go to dinner because she was up here visiting her family,so dinner at Firehouse with V, Kenz, Max and Grace by far won out over the gym. I told her she would be my Tuesday reason why "immediately" got postponed again. I have not seen her kids since before Christmas so I tried to snap a few pics with the Blackberry and this is what I came up with. Grace was seriously so busy and in almost every pic she was a BLUR of ENERGY! Max (totally is a McBride, looks just like Patch) was so content to just sit in his chair, smile and let Kenz and I hold him. He is the sweetest baby ever! (I can say that because OUR baby is not here yet) :)

1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

That is so true! I love the pics of her running with her shirt up..... What am I going to do with her!